Grants and Funding Workshop
May 23, 2022
11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
NY Kitchen, 800 South Main St., Canandaigua
Attention Small Businesses in Ontario County:
- Do you need help deciphering the different grant opportunities that might be available to your business?
- Are you interested in applying for NYS Funding for COVID relief?
- Do you feel you have a marketing program that is worthy of getting a grant for Market NY, but you just don’t know how to put an application together – or what the deadlines are – or who to contact?
- Are there other funding opportunities out there for your small business?
If you answered yes, to these questions, then you should dedicate two hours of your time to a workshop that will set you and your business on the right path for financial success.
As a continued effort to connect businesses with post pandemic grant and funding opportunities, Ostrander’s Consulting is working in cooperation with Ontario County Planning Dept., Office of Economic Development, and the Ontario County Tourism Office to support our small businesses as we emerge from Covid-19. Business has changed, new opportunities for financial support are available.
As Valerie Knoblauch, President of Finger Lakes Visitors Connection says, “We have been presented opportunities to grow from this pandemic, we just need to help our industry seize those opportunities.”
The May 23rd workshop (held between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m.) requires advance registration and will cover these topics:
- Finding funding opportunities for both for-profit and nonprofits
- How to use the NYS Consolidated Funding Application Portal
- Documentation required for grant programs
- Application assistance opportunities
This workshop is being provided with no cost to businesses by Ostrander Consulting under contract to Ontario County as part of their efforts to assist small businesses in thriving in our post-COVID world.
To register for the Grants and Funding workshop or if you have questions contact either:
If sending an email please provide the name of the business and the participant and contact information for attending the seminar. There will also be an opportunity to join the meeting virtually through a Zoom link. If you would like that information, please indicate that when you sign up. You can also find more information or sign up for these opportunities:
Future Small Business Workshops:
- Pivoting after COVID – June 13
- Marketing – July 11
- Workforce development and sexual harassment training – Aug. 8
- QuickBooks – Sept. 12
- MWBE Certification – Oct. 12
A Future Non-Profit Series:
- Creating a working board – June 20
- Strategic planning – July 18
- Finding funding streams – Aug. 16
- Cultivating branding and messaging for non-profits – Sept. 20