Ontario County Online Resources (OnCor)
OnCor Property App
| Interested in property? This app lets you explore tax parcels and associated information (local zoning, surveys, assessment, soils, owner history, with Pictometry, Google Street View, and Bing imagery).
A user guide can be found here to help you get started.
OnCOR "Light" Property App
|Want a simpler approach? This OnCOR "Light" app pares down the tools to help new (and even veteran) users dive in quickly without feeling overwhelmed by the full site.
Over time, we may introduce a second tab in the toolbar for "advanced stuff" to bridge the gap in functionality. Stay tuned!
The gallery of special sites shown below will continue to grow to help County and municipal staff. Coming in 2017 - DPW Site!
OnCOR Staff Property App
|Interested in property? This app lets you explore tax parcels and associated information (local zoning, surveys, assessment, soils, owner history, with Pictometry, Google Street View, and Bing imagery).|
Anyone is welcome to use the apps, but if you would like to save your session as a Project, you will need to use the guest sign-in located in the top right corner of the app:
Planning Exploratory App
|Interested in developing a property? This in-depth Planning Board app will help you determine what features may be impacted (e.g., wetlands, farmland, historic sites, etc.) and how aspects of the property may limit what can be done.|
Historic Barns App
|Love Farming & History?|
Come learn about agricultural history through a tour of historic barns! A full inventory began in the Town of Canandaigua, gradually expanding to canvass the remaining communities.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact the County's GIS Coordinator by email or phone (585-396-4482).
- Getting Started Overview Demo (4:20 minutes / 59 MB)
- Parcel Search Tools Demo (1:50 minutes / 26 MB)
- Distance and Area Tools Demo (2:09 minutes / 43 MB)
- Plot Coordinates Tool Demo (1:45 minutes / 33 MB)
- Adding Graphics and Text Demo (4:19 minutes / 90 MB)
- Upload Data Tool Demo (1:26 minutes / 14 MB)
- Comparable Tool Demo (1:02 minutes / 23 MB)
- Find Survey Maps Tool Demo (1:00 minute / 14 MB)
- View Historic Images Tool Demo (36 seconds / 8 MB)
- Pictometry and Google Tool Demo (3:23 minutes / 68 MB)
- Labeling Demo (3.21 minutes / 51 MB)
- Layer Symbology Demo (5:14 minutes / 64 MB)
OnCor is a cooperative project between the Ontario County Real Property Tax Services, Information Services/GIS Program, Planning Department, Clerks Office, and County Public Works. The program leverages the resources of these individual departments and delivers them through one common web enabled interface.