Cancer Services Program
Cancer Services Program of the Finger Lakes
What is the Cancer Services Partnership?
The Cancer Services Partnership (CSP) provides breast, cervical and colorectal cancer screenings and diagnostic services at NO COST to women and men who:
- Live in New York State
- Do not have health insurance
- Have health insurance with a cost share that may prevent a person from obtaining screening and/or diagnostic services
- Meet income eligibility requirement
- Meet age requirements
Screenings Offered by CSP
Breast Cancer Screening (Mammogram and Clinical Breast Exam)
- Women ages 40 and older (some programs serve women ages 50 and older only)
- Women under age 40 at high risk for breast cancer
- Women ages 40 and older
- Men and women ages 50 and older at average risk for colorectal cancer
- Men and women at increased or high risk for colorectal cancer*
What is Cancer?
Cancer is the uncontrolled growth of abnormal cells in the body. Cancer can start in almost any part of the body and can spread from its original site to other parts of the body.
There are many different kinds of cancer. Cancer is generally referred to by the site in the body where it begins, e.g. a malignant tumor in the breast is called “breast cancer”, and one in the lungs is called “lung cancer”.
For more information on free cancer screenings visit: Click here
To learn more about cancer, check out the following links
Last updated February 2, 2022