How Can NY Connects Help?
Finding the right long term services and supports to help you can be very confusing. NY Connects is your trusted place for information and assistance about long term services and supports, whether you are paying for services yourself, through insurance, or are eligible for a government program. NY Connects provides assistance to persons of all ages.
Ontario County NY Connect's Information and Assistance Specialists provide personalized counseling to help you make informed decisions and assist you in accessing available long term serves and supports to meet existing or future long term needs.
If you need answers to questions such as:
- How can I receive long term care?
- How can I take care of my aging parents?
- Where do I find services to care for a family member with a disability?
- How can I afford to pay for my spouse's care?
- What are the alternatives to a nursing home and what are the cost implications?
- How do I know if mom/dad needs to be in an assisted living facility or a nursing home?
- I am a caregiver and I am going away, what services are available to cover me?
For answers to these questions and more please contact Ontario County NY Connects at (585) 396-4040 or (315)781-1321.
For more information please visit the NY Connects website.