How do I request a "Property Check" of my house/property?
You can request a check of your house/property while you are away (vacation etc.) or if you have been having some other problems (vandalism, suspicious activity, etc.) by calling the Sheriff's Office, stopping in (Monday - Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm) or by filling out the Property Check form and sending it to the Sheriff's Office (mail or e-mail).
Request Property Check Form

Show All Answers

1. When should I call 9-1-1?
2. When should I NOT call 9-1-1?
3. Can I send a text to 9-1-1
4. What number should I call for routine matters?
5. How do I request a "Property Check" of my house/property?
6. How do I notify 9-1-1 that I have an alarm installed at my business or residence (etc) ?
7. How do I list emergency/after hours contact numbers for my business?
8. What should I do if I have a complaint about the way my call was handled?
9. What happens when I call 9-1-1 from my cell phone?
10. What if I accidentally dial 9-1-1?
11. What if I receive a community alert/notification from the 9-1-1 Center?
12. What should I expect when I call 9-1-1?