- Your Government
- Finance & Records
The Purchasing Department is working with one or two staff members in the office, and the rest are working from home with system access including work email and phones. Staff are available to assist during normal working hours 8:30-5, Monday through Friday.
**Attention All County Bidders**
Below you will find some frequently asked questions about submitting a Bid to Purchasing.
- Are the scheduled bid openings still happening?
- All bid openings are proceeding as scheduled.
- Are your bid openings open to the public?
- Anyone wishing to attend a bid opening may do so in person at our office located at 20 Ontario Street, 2nd Floor. We will continue to broadcast our bid openings via WebEx for anyone wishing to view remotely.
- How can I view the bid openings and obtain the WebEx information easily?
- The WebEx meeting information can be found in the Notice to Bidders. There is also a link within the Purchasing Calendar at the bottom of this page.
- How can I get a copy of the Tab Sheets?
- Tab sheets will be emailed to anyone submitting a bid. We will also post the Tab sheet to our website as soon as possible.
- How can I get my bids to you?
- The sealed bid envelopes may be hand delivered to our department prior to the due date and time. We are also receiving mail, FedEx, and UPS.
- Will I be deemed non-responsive if I don’t acknowledge the WebEx meeting notice?
- No. The meeting notice was not issued as an official addendum, but was published to all newspapers and is on the website and Empire State Bidnet. You will also not be penalized for acknowledging it as an addendum either.
- New York State Association of Municipal Purchasing Officials, Inc.
- The Institute for Public Procurement
- Ontario County Terms and Conditions
- 2 C.F.R. § 200.326 and 2 C.F.R. Part 200, Appendix II, Required Contract Clauses
SurplusOntario County has online auctions to move our surplus and generate revenue for the county. Our online auctions are done with Auctions International, professional auctioneers who specialize in selling government surplus, commercial, and industrial assets. To view available auctions please visit Auctions International.
Contracts & BidsTo access our current bids, please visit our Current Bids.
If you would like detailed information about a specific contract awarded by Ontario County, please submit a FOIL request to our Records & Archives Department.
Information pertaining to recent Bid or RFP results can be requested of the Purchasing Department @ 585-396-4442 or firstname.lastname@example.org