Our Medicare 101 Seminars are targeted to those planning to retire, those who are already retired, and those who would like a better understanding of how other insurance coordinates with your Medicare coverage. Seminars run from 9:30am – 12:00pm, are held at the Safety Training Facility, and pre-registration is required.
All workshops cover the following:
• Medicare A, B, C & D
• How to fill the gaps in Medicare: Medicare Advantage and Medigap plans
• Medicare Prescription Drug Coverage
• Medicare Savings Program
• Extra help with prescription drug coverage
• Transitioning from the NYS Health Exchange to Medicare
• Open question and answer format
Participants are welcome to schedule a one-on-one HIICAP appointment with one of our certified health insurance counselors in person, by phone, or virtually via computer following participation in a seminar.
Friday, June 24 Friday, Oct. 28
Friday, Sept. 30 Friday, Nov. 18
Victor Farmington Library Options:
We have partnered with the Victor Farmington Library to offer two additional Medicare learning opportunities this fall. Registration for these may be completed by calling the library directly at 585-924-2637 or by using the link on their website.